* IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME HERE, I RECOMMEND READING THE VERY FIRST POST : CHAPTER ONE

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

FRESH START AUTO


So today is a big change for me. I am currently working on a new project. I'm going to be marketing for a Complete Automotive Repair Shop. I am the brand / marketing manager for FRESH START AUTO. I am very excited to see what I am capable of now and am currently working on different ways of exposure for the company. This is going to be good practice so that when I open up my own business, I will have a sense of knowledge in the marketing field. The information for the shop is listed below and if you require a good discount, feel free to mention my name. Please also feel free to provide this information to your family and friends if they want a good deal on any mechanical work on their vehicle. I know during these economic times, everyone could benefit from saving a few bucks. And as a car owner, I know your car can really kill your finances on maintenance.

Kevin Dang is the mechanic and he loves what he does. He does everything from a simple oil change to body repairs, tune-ups, etc. He is definitely a mechanic with a lot of heart and can definitely provide your car with a fresh start. So contact me or him at the information below.

Fresh Start Auto

Kevin Dang

2492 St. Clair Ave. West, Unit #3
Toronto, On M6N 1L3
Cell : 416-820-8108
Tel : 416-760-8108
Fax : 416-760-8124

SERVICES:
- Air Conditioner
- Brakes
- Front End Suspension
- Tune Up
- Computer Scanning (Engine Light)
- Exhaust (Muffler) Repair
- Engine & Transmission Repair
- Electrical Troubleshooting & Repair
- Radiators & Cooling System Flush
- Oil Change & Transmission Fluid Change
- Safety Inspection
- Auto Body Damage Repair
- Tires & Rims
And More!

*Mention my name and he will give you a good price. Guaranteed.

Stay tuned for website launching soon.

1 comment: