* IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME HERE, I RECOMMEND READING THE VERY FIRST POST : CHAPTER ONE

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Karate Kid's Nightmare On Shrek St

So your all probably wondering what is up with the name. This past month has been a roller coaster for me. A lot of good things happened and a lot of thrills. I been in a marvelous mood and really enjoying this month and it's beautiful weather. Also have recently met a few people that I am very interested in getting to know more about. It's been sometime since I've been this happy and I can only hope for more days like this to come. Things are going great and they seem to continue to keep coming as I am very appreciative of these joyful moments in life.

This past week I've watched a total of 3 movies in the theatres. The crazy part is the last two movies I watched were FREE and were private screenings. Thank you to the two different people who hooked me up with the two different movie tickets. Law of attraction has been really pulling my way lol.


The first movie I went to go see was Nightmare On Elm Street. That one I paid for and we orginally wanted to see Iron Man 2 but my friend's friend who was with us, already watched it. (Yu suck!) So we were planning to watch Robin Hood instead. Unfortunately the ticket usher was telling us how it was boring and the only good scenes were the ones in the preview. Therefore we ended up watching Nightmare On Elm Street.

And all I will say is this... IT SUCKED! I was laughing more then anything because of how stupid it was. I'm not going to critique this movie as the statement is clear and this movie doesn't deserve my two cents. lol


Moving on to the next movie which was a private screening and isn't even out yet. Karate Kid starring Jackie Chan and Jayden Smith (Will Smith's Son). When I seen the preview myself, I wasn't very impressed. However I was persuaded into watching it because it was free and it wasn't even out yet. So why not.

Surprisingly enough though, it was very entertaining. I was impressed with Smith's kid's acting and the action in it caught me off guard. It was very comedic and the action was impressive even though it was mostly kids fighting. But I can definitely say that the fighting was choreographed the same as if it were adults fighting so definitely entertaining. I recommend this movie to everyone. It may not be a movie that must be watched in theaters but it definitely deserves an audience. It might be just me because I came into the movie not expecting much but then it definitely got my attention.


Last on the list is the movie I watched this morning. I unfortunately cannot go into much detail because I was given the tickets last night and was told this private screening is taking place at 9:45am this morning. I was able to make it however I fell asleep half way through and missed a good chunk of scenes lol. I did wake up for the ending but meh. The funny thing too was that there were two private screenings and one in 3-D and one regular. Our tickets were for the regular showing however we snuck into the 3-D one lol.

Again I can't comment much as I fell asleep but, from what I remember.. Wasn't that great. However the person I brought to watch it with me... Loved the movie and she was going off about how shes going to buy it and watch it over and over. This is a grown adult but she acts like shes 10 so I can see why she loved it so much lol. Anyways, I'm home now and tired and lazy as ever. Don't think I'm going to do much partying tonight because I been partying all month and have a important birthday party to attend next weekend. As you can see I don't post as often anymore because I'm hardly home. I'll definitely try to come out with some new posts soon so stay tuned and enjoy life friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment