* IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME HERE, I RECOMMEND READING THE VERY FIRST POST : CHAPTER ONE

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Dead Fantasy

I seen this short series quite awhile ago, but its been a long time since I've seen it again. I was again impressed. If you like action and are a fan of final fantasy, and dead or alive then I am confident that you will enjoy this. I know the graphics aren't that great but it's still pure action even for anyone who doesn't know those games. I think an asian guy named Monty Oum created it. Just a regular asian guy trying to make it in the gaming industry I guess. But still, I think it takes a lot of creativity to be able to make something like this by himself. Well the first episode he created alone but then he put together a team to expand the following episodes. The fighting is crazy and I'm really intrigued by how well he choreographed all these intricate fighting moves. He gets an A+ from me. Hope you guys like it.

My favourite ones are the 2nd and 5th episode.





No comments:

Post a Comment