* IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME HERE, I RECOMMEND READING THE VERY FIRST POST : CHAPTER ONE

Sunday, March 7, 2010

They say music is a bridge between heaven and earth



This is dedicated to all the dance fans out there. I love shows like America's Best Dance Crew and watching choreographed performances. I always did really want to date a girl that knew how to dance professionally. I find a girl who can dance so hot.. *drools* lol. But anyways.. I am also definitely putting at least one of my kids through a dancing school at an early age. It's always so cute to see little kids bustin moves and grooves on the dance floor.

I find dancers who dance in groups that are very synchronized and athletic, always put on an amazing performance and show. I love music too and when combined with well choreographed dancing, it's the best thing since sliced bread. lol

The introduction is a bit slow to start but the performance that starts 11:00 mins in is quite amazing. I hope you guys enjoy it and to all the dancers out there, keep doing your thang because this day and age, if you keep trying your best and dedicated to your dream.. anything can happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment