* IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME HERE, I RECOMMEND READING THE VERY FIRST POST : CHAPTER ONE

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Party Party Party! Let's All Get Wasted!


So this past month I have been doing a lot of partying (a lot to me because I don't party at all anymore. To other people it's nothing lol). That's why I really haven't been writing any serious food for thought blogs. Plus I been working like a slave on top of that anddd playing final fantasy lol. I went to Light on February 27th, Embassy on the 12th, Light again on the 13th, House on St. Patrick's Day and finally my brother's event "Guy's & Doll's" at Ultra on the 18th. Plus the regular drinking spots and partying at my house like usual. Unfortunately I only have pictures from Light on the 13th and Ultra. I am still getting a hold of the pictures from Light but I have stolen a few pictures I like from my brother's blog. I am still missing the backdrop pictures but I'll post those up soon. I am very camera shy therefore I am not in a lot of pictures. Most of the pictures would include my brother lol. Again if any of you don't know by now, my brother is Photo Will. So don't be surprised to see him in most of the pictures lol. I just wanted to post up a wide range of pictures from that night that I liked of people I knew or girls who were looking hot lol.





























No comments:

Post a Comment