* IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME HERE, I RECOMMEND READING THE VERY FIRST POST : CHAPTER ONE

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Lacking Sleep


I been unable to get enough sleep over the past week and I'm starting to feel very out of it. Work only drags on and even though the night life (which is mainly the reason for no sleep) is fun and exciting.. It starts to become very draining on my body. Having various groups of friends and people to chill with gets rather hectic because you have to always make time for everyone to be fair to all. I'm not Mr. Popularity but I have a lot of good friends I choose to surround myself with but unfortunately it sucks when you have to choose one over the other. Trying to make time for everyone is nice but then you start losing time for yourself. I tend to go crazy at times though when I'm home alone and bored out of my mind so I can't complain when friends want to hang out. I guess it's not a big deal because not everyone even has time for friends based upon their busy lives so I should be thankful to have a lot of friends to keep me smiling. I just hope that over the next week or so I'll be able to get more sleep and actually be able to sleep in without getting phone calls, errands to run, or have certain people over that keep me up till morning (yu know who yu are, lol). This post is probably boring to most of you because it has no meaning but I just needed to rant about it I guess. I didn't sleep till 5-6am last night and then I had to wake up at 10am for work. I was hoping to get some sleep tonight but a friend demanded my attendance for her birthday tonight so there goes that plan. I have work even earlier tomorrow so I don't know how I'm going to last. Therefore I'm going to take a nap right now. See all of you in a few lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment