* IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME HERE, I RECOMMEND READING THE VERY FIRST POST : CHAPTER ONE

Sunday, April 11, 2010

BBM Club


Now your all probably sitting there like, please tell me this idiot didn't really join a blackberry club. Fortunately for my sake, no I haven't lol. I just used BBM Club as a title for my post in a brief term. It's crazy when you sit back and think about how cell phones even started out and how far along we've come. I use to remember when in movies and music videos, having that big ass brick with Xtra Large key pads with no screen.. use to be cool as hell. lmao. Now we have pocket tv's basically in our pockets.. and even has things like touch-screens, online video streaming, etc. (Don't want to go too much into how many ridiculous things a cell phone can do these days and sound like a nerd.) But yu get the point.

When I first got my cell phone I was like jumping for joy like I hit the lottery or something. I know, I'm a loser. lol But then every year came out with more new this, more new that.. Then text messaging came out and it was like the biggest craze since sliced bread. Now we have blackberry messenger and even being able to sign onto Windows Live Messenger on your bb. The whole point of this post was to finally come to the whole reason you even read this far about cell phones and blackberry's.

I visited my dad and his girlfriend (old fob parents who think they're still young lol) recently and while we were eating, they told me how they must be getting old. I obviously asked why do you feel that way? (In a sarcastic way, lol yeah shouldnt have been sarcastic though) She said, well when I went to a club recently (oh god I'd be embarressed as hell if I bumped into my dad at a club.. lol) All I see girls doing in there is holding a drink and purse in one hand and both hands are holding theyre blackberries and just pressing buttons all night on the cell phone *beep beep beep all night! What are they doing?

LMAO Imagine hearing that in vietnamese and them genuinely not knowing why girls do that. I died laughing! BECAUSE ITS SO TRUE. LMAO Most of the time I notice people in the clubs are always just bb-ing away all night like they came to the club to bbm. I can't hate, lol cause I know I use to bb away when I had my blackberry. But to hear it come from them and saying that's why they feel old... hahahaha I'm sorry, maybe I'm just an idiot but I found that to be funny because of the circumstances lol. and maybe it probably would have been more funny had you all been there but that would have likely never happened. So I guess I am an idiot lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment