* IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME HERE, I RECOMMEND READING THE VERY FIRST POST : CHAPTER ONE

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Pound for Pound




When I saw this video, I was amazed. This is exactly what I am going to do with my son. I am still enrolled in a boxing gym however I been unable to box due to my braces, and realistically speaking, I been lazy as hell therefore I haven't been hitting the gym lol. This kid is amazing though.. I can only imagine how fast and skilled he'll be when he turns 18. I am definitely teaching my kid this at a young age so if your my baby mama, warning you now lol. I ain't teaching him because I want him to be a boxer (unless he wants to), but I just want my son to be tough because the world is cut throat and I want him to be able to defend himself and not get picked on or anything along those lines. As for my daughter, I am definitely going to put her into a hip hop dancing school. But I'll let my girl deal with that lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment