* IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME HERE, I RECOMMEND READING THE VERY FIRST POST : CHAPTER ONE

Monday, April 26, 2010

Quest Cr3w

So I know this picture has nothing to do with Quest Cr3w but I thought it was an impressive shot. Just wanted to let you guys see it and enjoy it too.

So if you don't know by now, I'm a ABDC fan. Some of yu may not know what that is and if yu don't, too bad lol. No homo but I am a also a Quest Cr3w fan. (Not a real fan like having posters, pictures, stalker items, etc.) I just really enjoy their performances. They always put on a good show and they are always in sync. I find them to be very talented and they are definitely my most favorite crew of every season. I was able to find 2 videos which are a compilation of their performances. I know I haven't been really blogging as often so I wanted to give you guys some entertainment. I just been really lazy and caught up with a whole bunch of stuff lately. But the better days seem to have arrived again.

Enjoy





No comments:

Post a Comment