* IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME HERE, I RECOMMEND READING THE VERY FIRST POST : CHAPTER ONE

Friday, April 2, 2010

Long Weekend



So I just got home from work. Yes I worked on good friday! FML! lol but hey, the double pay is worth it. I was so hungover this morning on top of that. I don't even remember much of last night. Went to a house party and people were so loud and wildin' out trying to battle each other in drinking. It was like guys vs girls too so you know how intense that can get lol. Anyways, the past week has been good and everything is continuing to move in a good direction so no complaints. Even though I worked today, I have the next 3 days off so I still kinda get a long weekend. yeahhhhhhhh hahaha

I think I deserve it. Anyhow, heres a video below of a very very talented driver. I think I can drive like that if I was being chased. Its just too bad how it ended. It takes a lot of skill to be able to do what this guy did and I applaud him for trying so hard. Enjoy the long weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment