* IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME HERE, I RECOMMEND READING THE VERY FIRST POST : CHAPTER ONE

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hmm, Who Should I Take?

Today was my day off and I had a lot of errands on my plate. Woke up at about 1130am (so early!) and had to start writing down the list of things to be done for the day. Once I finished my errands though, the day went completely unexpected. I asked my friend to come assist me for a few of my last errands because I didn't want to have to deal with paying for parking when I only need to run in and out of a particular location. (I'm cheap I know lol) She also recently got her license so she wanted to drive, so I let her drive my car. It went surprisingly fast as I hoped.

So after we tried to figure out what to do on a beautiful day. None of us had anything planned for that moment so I told her to just drive because we were pulled over on the road. As we were driving, she asked me.. "So where do yu take girls? ... aside from Mike's house?" LOL Whatever that's suppose to mean. I said "do yu really want to know?"

"Yes.. and I saiddd.. aside from Mike's House? Hahaha" That's when I said okay. I started to give her directions to my exclusive spot. I call it exclusive because this spot holds a phenomenal view and very few people know of this place. I was feeling like going there because I haven't been there in quite sometime and with all the bs I been putting up with at work.. I really could use clearing my head. I love being by the water and having a nice view on a beautiful day.

Once we arrived, I showed her around and told her she cannot tell anyone this spot because it's exclusive and only I can come here with guests lmao. So if your lucky I might take you here one day. She was just lucky to be there because of coincidence. So everything was beautiful as I usually see it. The picture above is the view from one end (at night its even more beautiful because of all the lights.) and directly behind it is all lake. As you can see, this is Toronto. The great part is this spot is completely open to the public but you would never really know how to find it unless by chance. Which I did one day with a friend quite sometime ago when we wanted to take a stroll at night somewhere and randomly came across this spot while exploring.

The climax of the story comes now though. At this secret location (which if I told yu, Id have to kill yu lol) there is a small island directly in front of it. On this island there are airplanes, helicopters and obviously a few boats here and there. This spot allows yu to see airplanes and helicopters take off in front of you and also boats that zoom by. It has everything you pretty much would want in a special city scenery. I never got a chance to go over to that island though... until today.

We decided to walk down further then I usually go, and came across the ferry which takes you across. We then spontaneously went on the ferry and across to the island to see what was on the other side. There were so many business people on that ferry coming back and forth so it was very upscale. I was so surprised and amazed. All I was doing in my head was thinking about my song "I'm on a boat!" lmao

Once we got onto the other side, we went exploring around and probably places that we shouldn't have gone lol. The terminal there was very clean and modernized. We then decided to go outside and to the coast facing the original coast on the other side that I usually go. And once we got there, the view was even more amazing. We seen a helicopter take off and the buildings weren't covering the CN Tower or big buildings and we could see everything.

We sat down on the edge for a bit to chill out by the water. It was really soothing to be there and clear my head and relax a bit. I love being by lakes, oceans, waterfalls, etc. The view just takes me into a different world and brings peace and tranquility into my mind. We started to see the ferry make its way back so we decided it was time to head back. As we were walking back we noticed these two ducks just chilling under the bumper of a car in the parking lot. And look which car it chose to chill under out of all the cars in the parking lot. LMAO
We both had to take a picture of that. As we got back on the ferry. We were chilling on the outside deck to see the view and started taking pictures. We got to see a police boat zoom by which gave me the perfect shot to take. I was so amazed by the views that I saw today and even that fact that this would have never crossed my mind to come here but now I know it's here and what this place offers. Very upscale business people use this to go places. I don't want to give away too many details because I still want it to be exclusive lol. But like I said earlier, if your lucky, maybe I'll take yu. ;)

P.S. I know a lot of you are going to say.. that's center island! But I can assure you that it is not lmao. May look like it, but it's closer then you think.








No comments:

Post a Comment