* IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME HERE, I RECOMMEND READING THE VERY FIRST POST : CHAPTER ONE

Friday, February 26, 2010

FFXIII



I know your all going to think I'm a loser but I'm dying of anticipation for this game to be released here in North America. I love video games and I've been a big fan of the series for awhile ... and I guess that does make me a nerd... oh well. This is definitely one of the reasons why I even bought the PS3. I've always been very impressed with Japanese video games because they are so talented at what they do. The graphics continue to amaze me every year and the storyline, characters and environments are so creatively done.

I rather see things like this in subtitles cause they always sound weird when its translated into English and a lot of the times the translation isn't accurate. Plus on the beneficial side, since I don't do much reading at all, this is my time to shine lol. Most of you probably won't care for this but too bad, lol I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment