* IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME HERE, I RECOMMEND READING THE VERY FIRST POST : CHAPTER ONE

Monday, February 15, 2010

A New Year



I wish everyone who celebrates chinese new year to have a great prosperous, healthy and wealthy new year. I had a rough start for this chinese new year by getting my driver's license suspended. However it is only because a police officer has made a mistake on my speeding ticket by putting the wrong postal code on the ticket therefore when I filed my court date.. I never received any notices following it there after thus I was convicted. This will all be resolved tomorrow hopefully when I get to the ministry of transportation but not being able to drive my car this weekend sucked lol. Oh well, things happen for a reason so I can only think positively and maybe something better will come from all this. Anyways, enjoy the new years people!

No comments:

Post a Comment