* IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME HERE, I RECOMMEND READING THE VERY FIRST POST : CHAPTER ONE

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Music To My Ears


A lot of my friends know that I like to constantly keep updated with the newest music. Lately I haven't been downloading much but when I do, I tend to download quite a bit. People are always asking me to send them new songs so I'm just going to post up my playlists when I get the chance to. Below is this month's playlist. I can only provide the names of the songs... downloading however.. your on your own lol. (The songs in bold are the ones I really like)

All I Do Is Win (Feat. Ludacris Snoop Dogg, Rick Ross, And T-Pain) - DJ Khaled
Automatic (Feat. Teairra Mari) - Nicki Minaj
By My Side (Feat. Akon) - Nicole Scherzinger
Chase Our Love - Chris Brown
Get It All (feat. Nicki Minaj) - Sean Garrett
Get Ya Money Up (Remix) (Feat. Keyshia Cole And Nicki Mianj) - Keri Hilson
How Low (Remix) (Feat. Ciara & Pitbull) - Ludacris
I Wanna Rock (Remix) - Snoop Dogg ft Jay-Z
Inseparable (Remix)(Feat. Trey Songz) - Mariah Carey
Leave You A Message - Cassie
Little Freak (Feat. Nicki Minaj) - Usher
Million Dollar Girl (Ft. Diddy & Keri Hilson) - Trina
Miss Chocolate (Prod By Drummaboy) - Lil' Jon Feat. R. Kelly & Mario
My Chick Is Bad (Feat. Nicki Minaj) - Ludacris
Put It Down (Ft. Drake) - Bun B
Put It On My Tab - Sammie ft. Trey Songz
Put Your Hands Up (feat. Young Jeezy, Plies & Rick Ross) - DJ Khaled
Reverse Cowgirl - T-Pain ft. Young Jeezy
Roger That (Ft. Nicki Minaj & Tyga) - Lil Wayne & Young Money
Say Something - Drake Ft. Timberland
Skydiver - Cassie
So Many Girls - Usher
Unthinkable (I'm Ready) - Alicia Keys Ft. Drake
Angels Cry (Remix) - Mariah Carey Ft. Ne-Yo
Breakin Rules (Feat. Busta Rhymes) - The Game
Easy - Gucci Rocko Nicki Minaj
Hurt - Drake ft. Dirty Money
Invented Sex (Remix) (Dirty) - Trey Songz Ft Usher And Keri Hilson
Maniac (Feat. Keri Hilson, Chris Brown & D.O.E.) - Timbaland
Sex In Crazy Places (Feat. Bobby Valentino, Nicki Minaj & Trina) - Gucci Mane
Top Chef Feat. Akon - Gucci Mane
Wait (Ft. Chris Brown, The Game) - Trey Songz
We Got Hood Love (Feat. Trey Songz) - Mary J. Blige
Women Lie, Men Lie - Yo Gotti Ft. Lil Wayne
Posted - Lil Scrappy
Regret (Remix) - Letoya Feat. Missy Elliot
Scared Money Feat. Lil Wayne (Prod. Boi-1da) - Young Jeezy
Yeah Ho! (Feat. Gucci Mane And Jazze Pha) - Sean Paul
Drop The World (Feat. Eminem) - Lil Wayne
Wanna See 'Em Buss Ft. Liffy Stokes - Twista
Yesterday (Official Remix) - Toni Braxton Ft. Trey Songz

No comments:

Post a Comment