* IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME HERE, I RECOMMEND READING THE VERY FIRST POST : CHAPTER ONE

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Yawnnn...



Just woke up. Its nice and sunny outside (a good break from the cold) and I have the weekend off from work which is marvelous. I've had a good week and there were a few bumps here and there but no complaints really. One thing about this week however is I've been having a lot of weird dreams lately. And I notice they are including people I don't usually see in my dreams or even think about at all. Sometimes I wonder if it's a sign or does it really just mean nothing at all. They say that your dreams are based upon the very last thing that you think about before you fall asleep. Who knows. I guess this is one of the mysteries in life we'll never understand for sure.

Moving on though. I recently purchased a BB gun and been shooting targets in my house. It's been a lot of fun and there are BB's probably all over the house now. Unfortunately to say.. while we were drinking and partying last night. Someone got shot in the leg. LMAO. And yes, the accident was caused by me. I was holding the gun around after I thought I shot the last bullet. I wanted to scare my friend Abby by shooting the empty gun at him. I did not aim directly at him however. It was in front of him and I pointed towards the ground. As I pulled the trigger, I was laughing and talking shit. But after the shot was fired. Abby yelled
"WTF you shot me in the leg!"
At first I thought he was joking but then I heard the bullet ricochet off in the kitchen. I thought oh fcuk. That can't be good. He pulled up his jeans and he had a small dot which started to bleed. (Keep in mind it is a copper ball bearing being shot at close range with a c.o.2 tank) Luckily it didn't pierce his jeans but it did hurt him. Good thing we were all drinking and so I assumed it really didn't hurt. MY BAD ABBY LMAO. But he reminded me that we were now even because back when we went paintballing. He shot ME in the FOOT while we were getting instructions on what NOT TO DO. lmao. Obviously the paintball wasn't as painful as the BB but getting shot in your toe with air forces on. Still hurt like a mother****. So we're even cause I did not want to get shot with the BB gun lol Plus I did it by accident and he shot me on purpose at the time. lol good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment